Mexican Folklore Aztec Art "Nuestro Salvador"
Mexican Folklore Aztec Art "Nuestro Salvador" Cushion Cover
Measuring approx 45cm x 45cm, and made of 100% cotton, this handmade cover, features a stunning piece of artwork, comprising a brave muscular Aztec Warrior, colourful bodies in traditional Mexican dress with sugar skulls, sharp cacti, enchanting butterflies, alcohol and ruby red roses. The back is an ink black cotton, and the zip is concealed along the bottom seam.
Cushion Inserts are also available for purchase – see "Options" above.
- These luxurious cushion inserts have a cream, 100% cotton outer casing, and are filled with 100% duck feathers.
- If you are wanting to take your cushion to the next level, this insert is a must as it does not retain its shape and can be pushed into a look that suits you.
- These full-bodied Australian made cushion inserts have a white non-woven polypropylene outer casing, and are filled with a white hypoallergenic resilient fibre.
- These inserts retain their shape and cannot be pushed around to be styled in different ways like the Luxx Feather Insert can.
* Pattern placement may vary as this item is handmade.
* Due to the calibration differences of monitors and mobile devices, the color may vary slightly from what you are viewing. We try to describe our items as accurately as possible, but if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Whimsical Fair welcomes custom orders - please contact us with your requirements.
Beautiful cushion covers.
Posted by Delani on 20th Sep 2016
Perfectly made with lovely, high quality fabric.